NHS Seniors: The NHS Scholarship application is on line at https://aim.applyists.net/NHS. The deadline is February 16th. You can pick up the information in the career center.
Student ID’s will be required to attend the school dances. You will not be allowed in without your ID. You can get a replacement by paying $5 at the financial office.
Seniors! The price for ordering graduation robes etc. will be going up after Friday. You can order at 1800-Jostens or on line at Jostens.com
Students!! The last day to buy a yearbook is TODAY! You must at least put a $10.00 deposit on a yearbook by that day or you are not guaranteed a yearbook at the end of the year. If you are not sure you have bought a yearbook please check with Mrs. Condie in the accounting
office as soon as you can. Thank you!
NHS Students – PLEASE PAY YOUR $10 Dues at the financial office asap!
Scholarships – Seniors, there are several scholarship opportunities currently available! Come see Mrs. Jacobs in the Career Center. A few examples:
- Why Should you start a blog essay ($1,500)
- IM Flash scholarship for students going into STEM field. (10 scholarships of $1,000 each)
- Jiffy Lube what drives you (one $5,000 and one $1,500)
- ACLU activist scholar (two worth $1,500 each)
- UIAAA student athlete scholarship (5 scholarships worth $1,500 each)
- Nudge Scholarship for NHS (one $500 to an OHS student)
- Nudge Scholarship for FBLA (one $500 scholarship to an OHS student)
Keys to Success Scholarships –
UVU/MATC – $2,000
Paul Mitchell $1,000
SLCC – $1,000
SUU – $1,000
Bill Pope STEM – $1,000
See Career Center for applications.