Skip to main content


Earning College Credit in High School


Students can earn college credit while still in high school through AP Courses, UVU Live Interactive Courses and Concurrent Enrollment courses.


Orem Concurrent Enrollment Courses are available through Utah Valley University, and Utah State University.





AP Courses

Students receive college credit based upon the score received on the AP Exam taken at the conclusion of the course.


UVU Live Interactive Courses

Interactive college course broadcast live from UVU to OHS. Students must apply to UVU in order to take courses.

Concurrent Enrollment

College courses taught at OHS by OHS Faculty. Courses are available through UVU and USU. Students must apply the respective univerites in order to take these courses.