1. We always speak in a professional and positive manner, assume goodwill, talk positively about other teachers/programs and celebrate student success.
2. We commit to take daily attendance, keep our grades current each week, and manage Pride properly.
3. We engage in the PLC process and search for the best ways to help students learn.
We create and maintain a culture of mutual respect and trust. We treat students and colleagues with dignity.
We are a professional learning community. We teach effectively and grade equitably, and we work together as a team to ensure that this happens for each student in every class. We are accountable to each other for being the best educators we can be.
We develop and maintain effective academic and behavioral interventions to help students who need additional support, and we do this in a clear, consistent, and organized manner. Every member of our faculty and staff understands their place in this system and does what is expected of him or her to support this process.
1. All Faculty and staff will actively shepard the climate of our school, confronting negativity and celebrating successes.
2. Maintain current success managing Pride, attendance, and grade upkeep while increasing the effectiveness of Pride interventions.
3. Each curricular team will define their next-step goal(s) relative to their position in the PLC cycle by October 18, 2018.
4. Become familiar with the ASD Vision for Learning and Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports.
A History of OHS
Utah Schools Assessment and Accountability
What is assessment and accountability?
Utah’s Educational Data Gateway is a resource provided by the Utah State Office of Education (USOE) that allows the public and school personnel to access education-related data. USOE uses data to analyze student performance and inform educational improvements at the policy, state board, and classroom level.
Accountability and transparency in education data is important for parents and the community as a tool to help inform decisions about their student’s educational choices. The reports found here in the Data Gateway are designed as a tool to provide that information to help concerned individuals see the results of the measurements of student learning outcomes.