New Students

The following is REQUIRED to enroll your student:

  • Student must be officially withdrawn from previous school. Bring a copy of transcript/grades if possible

  • Complete New Student Registration Paperwork signed by Custodial parent/Guardian

    • Alpine District New Student Registration Form (2 pages)
    • Guardianship Status Form
    • If applicable – Divorce Decree establishing custody with judges signature or Power of Attorney
    • Request for Student Records complete with previous school fax number
    • Computer and Internet Use Permission Slip
    • Student Health Form
    • Immunization dates transferred to the Utah School Immunization Record
    • Please KEEP the last two pages for your reference regarding school lunch
  • Proof of Residency (Only a Orem City utility bill, lease or purchase agreement is accepted). Residence with a separate family requires an additional notarized form available from the Counseling Office.

  • Original Birth Certificate to be copied. Small wallet size certificate cannot be accepted.

  • Copy of Immunization verification from Dr. office

Once all the above paperwork is delivered to the Counseling Office, an appointment with a counselor can be made. You can contact the secretary for more information at: 801-610-8167

All students who live outside the established school boundaries and wish to attend OHS must fill out the ONLINE OUT-OF-AREA APPLICATION.

Master Schedule

Class Change Policy

Students chose their own classes. Therefore, once school begins, classes will only be changed for Necessary Academic Reasons (graduation requirements, CTE Pathways, and/or teacher recommendation.) 


Students will come to the Counseling Office to sign up for an appointment with their counselor.  (You MUST attend the classes on your current schedule until the change has been made.)

*STUDENTS WILL NEED to pay a $5.00 class change fee.



Schedules need to be complete for the entire year. Any adjustments should be made before school begins in August, on designated class change days.


At the beginning of term 1 or term 3, all necessary ACADEMIC changes must be completed within the first four days (2 A DAYS and 2 B DAYS) of the term.


At the end of the first or third term, ‘mid-semester’ changes will be allowed ONLY for extreme circumstances. Parents must speak with their student’s counselor.  

ALL CHANGES must be done by the end of the first week of any term.

Making changes after that date disrupts teaching and puts students behind in curriculum. If special circumstances arise, a parent must make an appointment with the counselor to discuss the change after the first week of a new semester.

*According to Alpine School District Policy, class changes should not be made after three weeks into the nine week grading term.

Online Ed

Please talk to your counselor before enrolling in any of these programs.

East Shore Online High School
0.125 credit units are completed online
Testing is available at Skyridge High School in Room C 225
Initial Fee: $105.00 = $50 Annual Registration Fee + $35 Instructional Materials+ $15 Textbook Deposit + $5 online curriculum unit (0.125 credit)
FREE curriculum unit given if passed within 30 days

Northridge Learning Center
0.25 credit units are available by completing packets
Fee: $45 for each 0.25 credit
Address: 42 West 300 North
Orem, UT 84057
Phone Number: 801-776-4532
Hours:  Monday through Thursday 1pm to 6pm

BYU Independent Study (High School Students) 
Lessons through the mail or on-line
Fee: $ 136.00 per .50 credit for most courses plus books if needed